Ep. 363: Will Unconditional Love Reverse the Damage Done by Baseless Hate?
In loving memory of
Miriam bas Avraham Yissacher, Yahrzeit 26 Tammuz
and Itka bas Yaakov Menachem, Yahrzeit 27 Tammuz
- Chassidus applied to Tisha B’Av
- What does it mean that Moshiach is born on this day?
- Why is this day considered sad if its purpose is to bring a greater elevation?
- Since the Shechina is also in Golus why doesn’t G-d bring the geulah for His own sake?
- Who was Kamtza and Bar Kamtza?
- Will unconditional love reverse the damage done by baseless hate?
- Why can’t we commission builders to construct the third Beis Hamikdash?
- Please share an interesting idea about Moshiach
- How does one deal with the anxiety resulting from the recent tragedies?
- What can we do when we need G-d to make a miracle for us?
- What comes next? Lessons from Parshas V’etchanan, Nachamu and the Fifteenth of Av
- Why did G-d allow Moshe to say 515 prayers to enter Israel when at the end He did not grant his request?
- What’s the point of Moshe looking at the land?
- Why were the Ten Commandments given separately from the rest of the 613 commandments?
- Since you worked together with the iconic Reb Yoel Kahn a”h, can you please share some thoughts about him upon his sad passing?
- Chassidus question: What is the psycho/spiritual application of the Nine Days and Tisha B’Av — Part 2
- Follow up: Protection during the Nine Days
- MyLife 2020 Chassidus Applied Essay and Creative Contest – 30th Place winners:
- Essay English: How Can I Feel Connected to Hashem at all Times? Yosef Yitzchak Bank, 23, Student, Mayanot Men, hometown: Johannesburg, South Africa
- Essay Hebrew (men): בודדים ביחד, Giya Kaufman, student, Givatayim, Israel
- Essay Hebrew (women): קער א וועלט היינט, Ani Lorber, Kfar Chabad, Israel
- Creative: A Magical Meeting with the Master of the Good Name (short story), Sylvia (Sarah Esther) Tillman, 60, Self-employed Optometrist, hometown: Encinitas, CA
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.