Ep. 298: What Attitude Should We Have to the Coronavirus?
In honor of the seventh yahrzeit of Reb Betzalel Jacobson Tuesday, Zayin Adar, March 3, 2020 Dedicated by the Jacobson family
- Chassidus applied to Tes Adar – 80 years
- Lessons from Zayin Adar, Tetzaveh and Zochor
- How do we know that Moshe was born on the 7th of Adar when the Jewish months were not organized until long after Moshe lived?
- Why are Menashe and Ephraim not included in the shoham stones?
- How is it just for G-d to command us to kill all Amalekite men, women and children?
- What does it mean to increase in joy in Adar?
- What attitude should we have to the coronavirus?
- Questions on Parshas Terumah: a) Acacia wood. b) Space of the ark
- Chassidus question: How do we have free will if G-d is recreating the world every second in a specific way?
- My Life 2019 essays:
- Going Beyond, Mendel Marcus, 21, Mission Viejo, CA
- Overcoming Peer Pressure, Sarah Esther Schmukler, 15, Montreal, Canada
- תחפושת ותלבושת בחסידות ,בשדה החינוכי והתראפיוטי, Sharon Colombus, 55, Herzliya, Israel
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.