Ep. 355: Should We Have Ahavas Yisroel to Jews Who Incite Against Other Jews?
In loving memory of his mother
Asya bas Bentzion, a"h
Yahrzeit on 18 Sivan
- Chassidus applied to 12 Sivan
- What is the significance of this day?
- How has Sinai impacted the world?
- Chassidus applied to Behaalotcho
- Why is it so critical to ensure that the “flame rises on its own”?
- Do the seven types of souls of the menorah correspond to different demographic groups?
- Israel under attack and the cease fire
- What should our attitude be?
- What can we do to help the situation?
- Is there hope for a peaceful future?
- Is there anything we can do to show the Arabs that we want peace?
- In an ideal world, what would happen to the Palestinians currently living in Israel?
- Are there any verses in Torah where the prophets describe the miracles we are seeing?
- Rise of anti-Semitic acts
- Should we remove mezuzos to avoid being targeted by anti-Semitic mobs?
- Should we have Ahavas Yisroel to Jews who incite against other Jews?
- When Moshiach comes…
- Will we have to wait for the priests to be trained?
- Will service in the beis hamikdosh commence right away?
- Could Moshiach be here now and we don’t know?
- Will he be a kohen?
- Chassidus question: What is the difference between the nefesh elokis vs yetzer tov and nefesh habehamis vs yetzer hara?
- MyLife 2020 Chassidus Applied Essay and Creative Contest: 23rd Place winners:
- Essay English: You Are Stronger Than You Think, Aliza Leiner, 26, London,UK
- Essay Hebrew (men): מידת הכעס, Levi Alishevitz, Student, Kiryat Gat, Israel
- Essay Hebrew (women): להאמין בעצמנו ולגלות את הכוחות הטמונים בנו, Chana Veinfeld, Student, Eilat, Israel
- Creative: Creative: Gray World (lyrics), Chaya Solika Garbose, 20, Machon Alte Seminary. Hometown: London, UK
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.