Ep. 304: As a Single, I Find the Loneliness Unbearable. Please Share Some Advice? How Can a Lockdown Be Seen as an Opportunity?
And may G-d protect everyone else from contracting the virus, and be strong in these trying times.
In this special edition of MyLife, Rabbi Jacobson explains what we can learn from Moshiach’s Seudah regarding the challenges facing us today
- Can you please give us more Torah/Chassidic perspective on the approach we should be taking in dealing with this unprecedented quarantine?
- As a single, I find the loneliness unbearable. Please share some advice?
- How can a lockdown in our homes be seen as an opportunity?
- What possible benefit can the disruption of our routines offer?
- Chassidus applied to Acharon Shel Pesach especially in this time
- What is the significance of Moshiach’s seudah on the last day of Pesach?
- Does the coronavirus have any connection with Moshiach?
- What does Shabbos HaGadol mean today?
- With a temporary loss of smell do I make the blessing on spices during havdalah?
- Is it permissible to shave one’s beard during coronavirus so that a protective mask will have a better seal?
- What can be done about those fools endangering others?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.