Ep. 407: Why Was the Rebbe’s Coming to America a Watershed Event? What Does Gimmel Tammuz Mean to Us Today?
Boruch Benyomin ben Menucha Lana and Miriam bas Chaya Sarah Althaus
Yekusiel ben Leah Rochel and Rochel bas Liba Farkash
Dedicated by Pinchas Todros ben Miriam and Sarah bas Rochel Althaus
- Chassidus Applied to 28 Sivan and 3 Tammuz
- Why was the Rebbe’s coming to America a watershed event?
- What does Gimmel Tammuz mean to us today?
- 28 years have passed since Gimmel Tammuz. How much longer do we have to wait?
- What can I do about my feelings of disappointment in the Rebbe?
- Why can’t we unite and directly address our post-Gimmel Tammuz challenges?
- If prayers are not answered, how can we continue to trust G-d?
- If the Rebbe’s promises did not get fulfilled, how can we continue to trust that they will be fulfilled in the future?
- Is it possible that since we did not have the right mindset to bring Moshiach, we will not merit to see it, like the scouts who did not enter the Promised Land?
- Is Moshiach only a mindset but not an actual event?
- Chassidus applied to Korach
- Did Karl Marx borrow ideas from Korach who said if everyone is equal why are some people higher than others?
- Why was Korach wrong?
- Why are secular studies not taught in Yeshiva?
- What is a chinuch al taharas hakodesh and what is the source for it?
- Gender issues – follow-up
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.
Go here and here for our special section of programs and resources addressing these trying and unprecedented times