Ep. 222: Lessons from the Longest Lunar Eclipse of the Century; Practical Techniques for Growing Through Negative Experiences
- Chassidus Applied to the Tisha B’Av Nidche and the 15th of Av
- What is the significance of the longest lunar eclipse of the century?
- Lessons from Parshas Vaetchanan and Nachamu
- What are practical tools and techniques for growing through negative experiences?
- Loneliness: How can I find friends?
- Grieving sisters seeking comfort: Can we do anything to extend the “allotted time” given to an individual in this lifetime?
- Understanding Hashem in light of tragedies: Why do we praise G-d for taking us out of difficulties, since he was the one who put us there in the first place?
- July 4th (Episode 219)
- Chassidus question: How do we apply to our lives Moshiach’s birthing on Tisha B’av?
- My Life 2018 essays: Energy and its Expression — The Perfect Balance, Mendi Crombie, 38, Givatayim, Israel; A Look at the Power of Vision, Yehuda Segel, 35, Kiryat Gat, Israel; A Little Light Dispels a Great Deal of Darkness, Yael Amit, 56, Beit Shemesh, Israel