Ep. 424: How Should We Respond to the Latest Bout of Antisemitic Vitriol?
In loving memory of his father
Dovid Ben Yechezkal HaLevi
a true mensch
- Chassidus Applied to Chof Cheshvan
- What is the connection of the Rebbe Rashab to Keser? 02:45
- What were the Rebbe Rashab’s two main contributions? 04:10
- Why is the 5th Chabad Rebbe called the Rebbe Rashab? 09:58
- What was his most important teaching? 13:12
- What can I do differently to manifest and reveal the blessings of the Rebbe Rashab that the students in his yeshiva would be successful? 17:55
- Chassidus Applied to Chayei Sarah
- Why is the chapter called Chayei Sara when it discusses her death? 25:40
- What is true life? 26:53
- Are there any lessons that singles can learn from Eliezer’s successful mission in finding Rivkah for Isaac? 30:14
- Why did G-d bless the patriarchs with mundane things like children and land, and not something more spiritual, such as the world to come? 34:27
- If the patriarchs had difficulty raising their children properly, what chance do we have with ours? 36:58
- What parenting lessons, if any, can we learn from the patriarchs and matriarchs? 37:10
- What does it mean that Abraham’s children will be like the stars? 41:42
- Is it appropriate for frum women and girls to wear nose rings today as they did in Biblical times? 43:35
- What is the difference between the head covering for women in Judaism and the head covering in Islam? 45:19
- How should we respond to the latest bout of antisemitic vitriol? 48:06
- If Abraham could have saved Sodom with just 50 righteous people, why were the Jews not spared during the Holocaust with many more than 50 righteous? 59:47
- Did Lot speak loshon ha’ra when he said that most of the people in Sodom are wicked? 01:02:02
- Is Lee Zeldin’s loss a heavenly sign that he is being punished and publicly embarrassed for marrying a non-Jew?
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.