Ep. 324: What Should I Do About My Husband’s Addiction to Inappropriate Online Content?
In Memory of Devorah bas Mordechai
- Chassidus Applied to 11, 13 and 15 Elul: Love, trust and accountability
- 60 Days: Resources for preparing for the New Year in these trying and unprecedented times
- Lessons from Ki Tavo and yeshiva: Intimate connection. Internalizing the experience
- The power of gratitude
- Are the verses in the Song of Songs ever to be understood literally?
- Is Elul considered a month of harvest?
- What should I think about when listening to the shofar?
- Is there a time of year when prayers are more effective?
- What should I do about my husband’s addiction to inappropriate online content?
- Chassidus question: How do we understand the statement that after six millennia there will be one or two thousand years of “destruction”? Will the Messianiac era last only one millennium?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.
Go here and here for our special section of programs and resources addressing these trying and unprecedented times
Yud Elul- the yahrzeit of Yankel Rosenbaum Hy”D and the beginning of the Crown Heights riots