Ep. 408: What Should Be Our Reaction and Attitude to the Reversal of Roe v. Wade?
Boruch Benyomin ben Menucha Lana and Miriam bas Chaya Sarah Althaus
Yekusiel ben Leah Rochel and Rochel bas Liba Farkash
Dedicated by Pinchas Todros ben Miriam and Sarah bas Rochel Althaus
- Chassidus Applied to Post-Gimmel Tammuz
- How should we describe this day?
- How do we connect to the Rebbe today?
- Is it correct to say that one of the central themes in the Rebbe’s teachings was not resting on one’s laurels?
- Is Techiyas Ha’Maysim only in the hands of G-d, or can scientists figure out a way to regenerate DNA and bring people back to life?
- Can you give a short synopsis and explain the significance of the V’atah Tetzaveh maamar, the last one the Rebbe edited and distributed?
- Chassidus Applied to Chukas
- What do we learn from this chapter?
- What is the significance of a chuka and why is it engraved in us?
- Why was Moshe not supposed to hit the rock when the first time he was told to do just that?
- What should be our reaction and attitude to the reversal of Roe v. Wade?
- Why are secular studies not taught in our Yeshivos as it is taught in other schools?
- Chassidus question: If the tzimtzum is also part of Hashems “essential abilities” why do we seem to only praise the enlivening G-dly life force in a rock and not it’s body that resulted from the tzimtzum? Aren’t both aspects pure G-dliness?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.
Go here and here for our special section of programs and resources addressing these trying and unprecedented times