Ep. 316: Why Can’t We Be Critical of the BLM Movement?
Yahrzeit, 2 Tammuz 1953
One of ten people who joined the Frierdiker Rebbe in a 1922 covenant to preserve Judaism in the former Soviet Union "until their last drop of blood"
- Programs and resources for these trying and unprecedented times
- Chassidus Applied to 12-13 Tammuz and Pinchas: Nothing is Impossible
- Lessons from 17 Tammuz and the Three Weeks: Fighting to uphold the “walls” surrounding and protecting Judaism
- Please share more personal experiences and songs
- Why is no one wearing masks in 770?
- Why can’t we talk openly and be critical of the BLM movement?
- What’s your opinion about the distinction made by political leaders in NY between public protests and religious gatherings?
- Why do so many people not get it?
- Are destruction of statues and riots a sign of Moshiach’s coming?
- Can mandatory volunteerism be part of the way to help America heal?
- What can we do about skyrocketing housing and tuition costs?
- How do I focus my mind during prayer?
- Can we yearn for Moshiach for ulterior personal motives?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.