Ep. 325: Announcing the Winners of the 2020 MyLife: Chassidus Applied Essay and Creative Contest
In loving memory of his father Shmil Guedale
Passed away August 11, 21 Av
- Chassidus Applied to Chai Elul
- Was the Baal Shem Tov a gaon?
- What does it mean that the Alter Rebbe had a neshama chadasha? Are some souls greater than others?
- Can you share the three most practical lessons from the Tanya for people today?
- Lessons from Netzavim-Vayeilech: Unwavering roots and expansive growth
- 60 Days: Resources for preparing for the New Year in these trying and unprecedented times
- When praying, is it better to read from the siddur or can someone just make up their own prayers?
- Can I pray in a place where there are idols?
- What should I do about my husband’s addiction to inappropriate online content? Part II
- Announcing the Winners of the 2020 MyLife: Chassidus Applied Essay and Creative Contest
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.