Ep. 271: Is There Life on Other Planets According to Torah?
- Chassidus Applied to the 5th of Av and Shabbos Chazon
- Is there life on other planets according to Torah?
- Does Cholov Yisroel affect our emunah?
- Is it appropriate to paint a mural of the Alter Rebbe on an alley wall?
- How can we explain the many wives of Yaakov, Shlomo and others?
- I am no longer frum and feel like I am dying inside. What can I do?
- AA and the 12 Steps: Is it legitimate according to Torah and Chassidus?
- Why is it so bad to commit suicide?
- What does the Rebbe say about vaccinations? Part III
- Follow up (episode 269): Parental alienation
- Chassidus question: Does a non-Jew elevate sholosh klipos ha’tmayos when he fulfills the sheva mitzvos?
- My Life 2019 essays:
- The Benefits of Uncertainty, Dov Ber Klein,70, Manchester, England
- How Does One Break Out of “It’s All-Or-Nothing” Attitude? Gishy Weinfeld, 33, Ontario, Canada
- A More Perfect Union, Chana Peterson, 25, Givat Shmuel, Israel
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.