Ep. 413: When Will the Attacks in Israel Ever End?
Boruch Benyomin ben Menucha Lana and Miriam bas Chaya Sarah Althaus
Yekusiel ben Leah Rochel and Rochel bas Liba Farkash
Dedicated by Pinchas Todros ben Miriam and Sarah bas Rochel Althaus
- Chassidus Applied to Tisha B’Av nidche 0:30
- What is the significance of Tisha B’Av being pushed off a day due to Shabbos? 16:20
- How do we reconcile the negative and positive elements in sadness? 06:00
- If the energy of a day is recreated each year on that day, why do we fast on the next day? 16:49
- Why do we need the Holy Temple when we draw down the Divine through our prayers? 21:42
- Why is the Beis Hamikdash such a central component of the Geulah? 27:20
- Why do we assume that life with the Third Temple will be better than it was during the first two Temples? 29:48
- After all the work that great men and women did over the generations, how can our sages say that a generation that didn’t rebuild the temple is considered as if it destroyed it? 33:26
- What is the meaning of the verse Tzion b’mishpat t’podeh v’shaveha b’tzedaka? 01:00:41
- How exactly does learning about the Beis Hamikdash cause it to be recreated? 38:40
- When will the attacks in Israel ever end? 41:47
- How to avoid giving up after many disappointments? 46:00
- Chassidus Applied to 15 Av and Nachamu
- Why is the 15th of Av such a great holiday? 51:55
- If the Talmud says to diminish in joy when Av enters, why do we celebrate on the 15th of Av? 54:14
- What is the significance of Shabbos Nachamu? 01:03:54
- What do we do when our rabbis and role models let us down? 01:05:27
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.