Ep. 358: Gimmel Tammuz – 27 Years: What Is the Significance of This Day? How Could This Happen if a Shepherd Never Forsakes His Flock?
- Chassidus applied to Gimmel Tammuz – 27 years
- What is the significance of this day?
- How could this event happen if a shepherd never forsakes his flock?
- Are there people who believe that nothing happened?
- What was the Rebbe’s last major teaching?
- Why is this year’s Gimmel Tammuz any different from the past 26 Gimmel Tammuzes?
- Did the Rebbe leave a will?
- What happened to the Rebbe’s property after Gimmel Tammuz?
- What was the Rebbe’s condition between Chof Zayin Adar and Gimmel Tammuz?
- Who decided to take the Rebbe to the hospital after the second stroke?
- Did the Rebbe make any public statements alluding that Gimmel Tammuz would happen, and what he wanted us to do afterward? Was it alluded to in the 28 Nissan sicha?
- Is Yechi HaMelech a salute people give to a leader during his last stages of life?
- Why don’t we designate this day as a fast day to exhibit our sadness?
- Why wasn’t an 8th Rebbe appointed?
- Lessons from Chukas
- What is its connection to Gimmel Tammuz?
- Why was it a sin for Moshe to hit the rock?
- What is the significance of the copper snakes Moshe created to bring healing?
- Chassidus question: How does the red heifer heal from death?
- MyLife 2020 Chassidus Applied Essay and Creative Contest: 26th Place winners:
- Essay English: Loving the World Like We Love Ourselves, Shoshana Gottlieb, 25, Kings Cross Clinic, Receptionist, Sydney, Australia
- Essay Hebrew (men): עצם הנשמה בחיים שלנו, Menachem Mendel Schneerson, Student, Nes Tzionah, Israel
- Essay Hebrew (women): שכל, רגש ומה שבינהם, Riki Lerner, Student, Kfar Chabad, Israel
- Creative: Light: The Series (painting), Rivka Einav, 27, Pittsburgh, PA
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.