Ep. 342: What Can We Learn About the Covid Vaccine From the Rebbe’s Attitude to Previous Vaccinations?
In loving memory of his father
Jerry Karon, Lazer ben Moshe a"h
- Chassidus Applied to Chof Beis Shevat and Yisro
- The Rebbetzin Chaya Mushka as partner with the Rebbe
- What can we do to honor the Rebbetzin?
- Her words: “In Lubavitch all is good”
- How do we apply Mattan Torah today?
- Why was Sinai preceded by Yisro’s arrival and the lesson for us?
- Parents and children: How can I heal from an abusive home?
- What can we learn about the Covid vaccine from the Rebbe’s attitude to previous vaccinations?
- Bitachon in face of challenges
- What can we say to disillusioned teenagers who have experienced losses?
- How do we explain to our children prayers not being fulfilled?
- What can I do to receive an answer from the Rebbe?
- Will this world come to an end?
- Chassidus question: What does bizbuz ha’otzros mean in practical terms?
- MyLife 2020 Chassidus Applied Essay and Creative Contest: 13th Place winners:
- Essay English: Getting In Shape – For the Final Redemption! Chaya Miriam (Cynthia) Moline, QEP – Technical Copywriter, Jupiter, FL
- Essay Hebrew (men): כיצד לטפל במשבר ערך החיים בזמננו? Gilad Cohen, Student, Jerusalem, Israel
- Essay Hebrew (women): יתרון האור מן החושך, Chana Vals, Educator, Be’er Sheva, Israel
- Creative: Ketores of Kedoshim (poetry), Sholom Cohen, 69, Carnegie Mellon University – Principal Engineer, Pittsburgh, PA
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.
Go here and here for our special section of programs and resources addressing these trying and unprecedented times