Ep. 310: This Year, With Shuls Closed, How Can We Fulfill the Rebbe’s Request To Hear the 10 Commandments on Shavuos?
In honor of our wife and mother, Rebecca Bolinsky.
- Chassidus Applied to Rosh Chodesh Sivan
- Lessons from Shavuos in addressing our challenges
- The power of unity
- This year, when shuls are closed, how should we fulfill the Rebbe’s request that all men, women and children go to shul and hear the Ten Commandments on Shavuos? How do we explain this to our children who were so anticipating going?
- Programs and resources for these trying and unprecedented times
- What possible benefit is there in us being deprived of our shuls and schools?
- Is the pandemic a punishment?
- Can we question G-d’s ways?
- Can we go on strike and stop doing mitzvos until G-d ends the plague?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.