Ep. 279: What is the Rebbe’s Position on the State of Israel?
- Chassidus Applied to Yom Kippur and Sukkot
- Lessons from Vov Tishrei 55 years
- What is the meaning of Kol Nidrei?
- What is the view of Chabad Chassidus on tikkunim for aveiros?
- How do we understand the obligation of forgiveness?
- Why is the Chassidus of the Rebbe Maharash and the Tzemach Tzedek for the most part ignored?
- What is the Rebbe’s position on the State of Israel’s existence? How was it different from the positions of other Jewish leaders?
- Why is there a difference in the pronunciation of Hebrew words between older Chassidim and younger Chassidim?
- Is it appropriate to accept “outside help” from those who are Chagas or non-chasiddim in combating meshichism as a movement?
- Follow up (episode 278): Ear piercing
- Chassidus question: How does Chassidus explain the sequence of the Tishrei holidays?
- My Life 2019 essays:
- ?חיים בעולם המודרני ללא דאגות– הייתכן, Shoshana Glis, 22, Tel Aviv, Israel
- כיצד נתגבר על קשיים ולא נניח לעצבות לשלוט בחיינו, Chana Gavish, 19, Haifa, Israel
- זהות בדויה? זהות כפולה, Yosef Yitzchak Shloime Pevzner, 21, Beitar Illit, Israel
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.