Ep. 326: What Personal Message Does Rosh Hashana Offer Us?
In Honor of Michael Benveniste
- Chassidus Applied to Rosh Hashana
- How to experience renewal?
- Can you share an original and important idea about Rosh Hashana?
- What personal message does Rosh Hashana offer us?
- How can we “trick” the angels by not blowing shofar on Erev Rosh Hashana?
- Why don’t we blow shofar when Rosh Hashana falls out on Shabbos?
- Please explain the concept that G-d recreates the world every moment
- Are there things that can block our prayers from reaching G-d, or block His blessings from reaching us?
- What should I do about my husband’s addiction to inappropriate online content? Part III
- Follow–up: Neshama chadasha
- 2020 MyLife: Chassidus Applied Essay and Creative Contest: Winning essay and creative
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.