Ep. 292: Announcing the 6th Annual MyLife: Chassidus Applied Essay Contest, Including a New Creative Track
In honor of the birthday of Pinchas ben Sarah on 25 Teves, and the wedding of his daughter Breina bas Chana to Chaim ben Sara Levilev on 18 Teves
- Announcing the 6th annual MyLife: Chassidus Applied Essay Contest, including the launch of a new creative track
- Chassidus Applied to 24 Teves and Vaeira
- How to prepare for the approaching 70th anniversary of the Rebbe’s leadership?
- Is there any basis to the idea that the work of the seventh generation is ishapcha (transformation), not iskafya (refrain)?
- How long is the 7th generation?
- What was Moshe’s birth name given by his parents, and why is that name not the one we use?
- Is there anything wrong with secular studies?
- Why is studying science not like studying Torah, since they both come from G-d?
- Follow up (episode 291):
- Moreh Nevuchim
- Rational Judaism
- Chassidus question: What do we accomplish through our work when the ikker shechina was on earth at the beginning of creation?
- My Life 2019 essays:
- Self Worth for the Ultimate Self, Mushkie Lipszyc, 21, North Miami, FL
- Reach from Within, Michal Uryash, 19, Miami Beach, FL
- Instant Me, Esther Rivkah Rodal, 16, Johannesburg, South Africa
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.
I am really pleased to say it’s an interesting post to read.
This is fine article you shared great information i have read
it thanks for giving such a Blog.
Very valuable information, it is not at all blogs that we find this, congratulations I
was searching for something like this and found it here.