Ep. 317: What Should I Say to a Neighbor Pressuring Me to Display a BLM Sign On My Lawn?
In honor of our wife and mother, Rebecca Bolinsky
- Chassidus Applied to the Three Weeks and Matos-Massei
- What can we do when we find ourselves in dire straits?
- What are the two secrets to growing through challenges?
- Should we be praying also for non-Jews during this pandemic?
- What should I say to a neighbor pressuring me to put up a BLM sign on my front lawn?
- Can mandatory volunteerism be part of the way to help America heal? (follow-up)
- Why are there such brutal punishments in the Torah?
- In light of Pinchas’s zealotry, how do we look at antinomianism?
- Masks (episode 316)
- Slavery (episodes 314-315)
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.