Ep. 296: What Role Does the Rebbetzin Play in Our Lives?
- Chassidus applied to Chof Beis Shevat
- 6th annual MyLife: Chassidus Applied Contest, with a new artistic track: The power of initiating and presenting Chassidus in written or artistic form
- What role does the Rebbetzin play in our lives?
- What did the Rebbetzin say to the Rebbe that convinced him to officially accept the nesiyus?
- Did people notice a change in the Rebbe after the Rebbetzin passed away?
- We know about two of the Frierdiker Rebbe’s daughters, but what ever happened to his 3rd daughter, Shaina, who was married to R’ Mendel Hornstein?
- Did anyone suggest to the Rebbe the idea of delegation as Yisro suggested to Moshe?
- Why do we have a custom to eat buckwheat on Shabbos Shira?
- Follow up (episode 293-295):
- Tu B’Shevat
- Shabbos Shira
- Rational Judaism
- Pirsuma Nisa
- Chassidus question: What bracha did we make before eating manna in the desert?
- My Life 2019 essays:
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.