Ep. 376: How Does One Stay Positive That G-d Has a Bashert for Them, After a Long and Trying Dating Process?
Boruch Benyomin ben Menucha Lana and Miriam bas Chaya Sarah Althaus
Yekusiel ben Leah Rochel amd Rochel bas Liba Farkash
Pinchas Todros ben Miriam and Sarah bas Rochel Althaus
- Chassidus applied to Chof Cheshvan
- What was unique about the Rebbe Rashab?
- What do we learn from him and what is his significance to our lives today?
- Are all the Rebbeim connected?
- Did the Rebbe Rashab say that Tomchei Temimim would impact its students to live as Chassidim did 100 years back?
- How do we reconcile the Frierdiker Rebbe saying that we should never expel a student from Tomchei Temimim with Sarah sending away Yishmael?
- Lessons from Chayei Sarah
- Who was Keturah?
- Abraham losing 5 years of his life seems to indicate that this was pre-determined. Do we have free choice or is everything determined?
- What defines true and enduring life?
- Where are the ten lost tribes?
- What should be our attitude to different claims about a people being from the ten lost tribes, as in the recent news about Hispaniola and the Igbo of Nigeria?
- Will they return?
- What can I do to improve my relationship with my parents?
- How does one stay positive that Hashem has a bashert for them, after a long and trying dating process?
- Follow-up: Lottery
- Chassidus question: Please explain the concept that G-d recreates the world every moment
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.