Ep. 313: Are There Expressions of Racism in the Torah? With All the Unrest, Should We Consider Moving to Israel?
Upon their marriage on the 26th of Sivan
Dedicated by the Jacobson family
- Programs and resources for these trying and unprecedented times
- Chassidus Applied to 28 Sivan and Shelach
- What is our attitude to racism?
- Are there expressions of racism in the Torah?
- Is dark skin color a result of a punishment?
- Why do we make a blessing boruch meshaneh ha’briyos?
- Why did G-d make people so different?
- Did Moses marry a black woman?
- Were the Jews who left Egypt black?
- With all the unrest, should we consider moving to Israel?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.