Ep. 243: How Should We React to the Recent Mezuzah Controversy?
- Chassidus Applied to Shevat and Parshas Bo
- How should we react to the recent Mezuzah controversy?
- Is there an intrinsic value to keeping Chassidus in its pristine state and not trying to apply it to specific situations?
- What did the Rebbe mean by calling someone a “plain-clothed chassid”?
- Mazel: Do Jewish people have luck?
- Why is 770 not kept neater?
- Request: References for mental health specialists
- Follow-up (episodes 241-242):
- What defines a Chabad Chassid?
- Government intervention in our schools
- Chassidus question: Is G-d inside or outside of us?
- My Life 2018 essays:
- The Value of Our Constant Struggles, Sara Schwartz, 32, Granada Hills, CA
- Transcendental Mediation in Light of Chassidus, Dovid Bressman, 35, Los Angeles, CA
- Increase Motivation for Change after Repeated Failures, Tirtza Butman, 46, Ramat, HaSharon, Israel