Ep. 283: What Lessons Can We Learn from the Current Impeachment Hearings?
- Chassidus Applied to Chof Cheshvan: Beginning of 160 years since the Rebbe Rashab’s birth (5621), and 100 years from his histalkus (5680)
- Lessons from Chayei Sarah
- How does the mistreatment of the poor by Sodom compare to some behavior today?
- What lessons can we learn from the current impeachment hearings?
- Are non-Jews created in the Divine Image? Do they have a soul?
- Is it appropriate to recite the blessing on a king when we see the President of the USA?
- Should I be bothered by my spouse speaking to people of the opposite gender?
- How much of a relationship should one have with his wife’s younger sisters?
- How do we explain controversial behavior by our heroes in Tanach?
- Why not broadcast MyLife on more websites?
- Follow up (episodes 282): Social anxiety
- Chassidus question:
- Does the soul feel what the body feels?
- How would you explain the maamar V’isha Achas about spiritual and emotional numbness?
- My Life 2019 essays:
- Big G-d and Little Me, Hindy Litvin, 17, Atlanta, GA
- Cultivating an Identity Within the Framework of Chassidus, Ahava Keet, 17, Los Angeles, CA
- It’s Not About You, Mendy Halberstam, 37, Miami Beach, FL
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.