Ep. 327: With Conflicting Messages Coming From Different Sources About Our Behavior During These Times, What and Who Should We Believe?
Menachem Mendel Leiter and Esther Jacobson
Dedicated by the Jacobson family
- Chassidus Applied to the post holidays
- Lessons from Rosh Chodesh Cheshvan and Parshas Noach
- Which health guidelines should we be following today according to the Torah?
- With conflicting messages coming from different sources about our behavior during these times, what and who should we believe?
- What attitude should we have to the government’s enforcement of health measures in orthodox Jewish communities, and to the protests and mask burnings in response? Are Jews being unfairly targeted? If yes, what should we do about it?
- What higher message is there to be learned from the confluence of chaos happening now in so many areas – from the pandemic to the political, racial, economic etc.?
- Chassidus question: What is the significance of saying v’yaakov holech lidarko at the end of the Tishrei holidays?
- 2020 MyLife: Chassidus Applied Essay and Creative Contest: 2nd place winning essay and creative
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.