Ep. 312: Should We Be Joining the Peaceful Protests? On Shabbos?
In honor of our wife and mother, Rebecca Bolinsky.
- Programs and resources for these trying and unprecedented times
- Chassidus Applied to 15 Sivan and Behaalotecho
- What is the significance of “raising the flames until they rise on their own’?
- What is our attitude to racism and to the recent violent protests?
- Should we be joining the peaceful protests? On Shabbos?
- Can we compare racism today to the persecution faced by the Jewish people throughout history?
- Should Chassidim be discussing the riots?
- Will be bentch ha’gomel when the pandemic is over?
- Is it alright to learn skills online while in quarantine?
- Any advice on dealing with escalating tensions in marriage while under lockdown?
- Follow–up: Masks (episode 307)
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.