Ep. 290: What is Chabad’s Position on Daf Yomi and the Siyum HaShas?
- Chassidus Applied to 10 Teves and Vayechi
- How is one supposed to spend a fast day according to chassidus?
- Why doesn’t Judaism focus on self-defense, bearing weapons and other methods of protecting ourselves?
- What should our attitude be to the march taking place today against anti-Semitism?
- What is Chabad’s position on Daf Yomi and the Siyum HaShas?
- Should a parent let her child eat OU-D?
- What is the significance of wearing a black hat?
- Is it ok for a chassidic person to wear jeans?
- If birth is “G-d saying you matter,” what does death mean?
- Isn’t it about time that we create powerful programs to teach people about Moshiach?
- Follow up: Attacks on Jews
- Chassidus question: Is it Yehuda or Yosef that brings down the Divine into existence?
- My Life 2019 essays:
- Happiness, Joshua Goldhirsch, 45, Melbourne, Australia
- Challenging Reality, Chanale Schusterman, 19, Chicago, IL
- Joy, Rivky Cohen, 16, Manchester, England
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.