Ep. 295: Is Moshiach’s Coming a Process or an Event?
- Chassidus applied to Tu B’Shevat and Yisro
- 6th annual MyLife: Chassidus Applied Contest, with a new artistic track: The power of initiating and presenting Chassidus in written or artistic form
- What does it mean that Tu B’Shevat is the new year for trees?
- Did Moshe marry into a non-Jewish family?
- Yud Shevat follow-up
- Basi L’Gani
- False humility
- Bringing Moshiach: Process or event?
- Shtus D’kedusha
- What is the story behind the Rebbe assuming leadership on Yud Shevat 5711? What transpired during that year?
- Why was the Frierdiker Rebbe’s shtreimel not given to the Rebbe?
- Chassidus question: What is the Manna according to Chassidus?
- My Life 2019 essays:
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.