Ep. 277: How Do We Explain Men Not Being Allowed to Hear Women Singing?
- Chassidus Applied to 15 Elul, 18 Elul and Ki Tovo
- Is it prohibited to see a psychic?
- How do I move on from my parents’ ugly divorce?
- How much should one reveal about their own past experiences when trying to help others?
- How do I overcome my feeling immature at age 40, something I was told repeatedly when I was a child?
- Does the Rebbe speak about a woman not keeping her maiden name after marriage?
- How do we explain men not being allowed to hear women singing? And how do we manage the singing at a Shabbos table?
- Have you interviewed people who have become observant and then returned to their previous lifestyle to understand the causes for their choices?
- Follow up (episode 275):
- Images of women
- Healthy intimacy
- Chassidus question: What are the ten hidden sefirot, where are they located, and what is their function and application in our lives?
- My Life 2019 essays:
- תובנות המובילות לתיקון עצמי מתוך שמחה, Methods that lead to self-improvement with joy, Tziri Livnoni, 56, Kfar Chabad, Israel
- Bring Back the Fire, Mimi Blasberg, 19, Brooklyn, NY
- Spiritual Oxygen Masks: Chassidic Tools for the Empath in You, Rivka Cohen, 23, Naples, FL
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.