Ep. 203: If a Person Has Paid His Dues for Violating Others Should He Be Shamed Forever?
- Chassidus Applied to Purim 2:50
- Evaluating hundreds of great essays in this year’s MyLife: Chassidus Applied essay contest 1:42
- How do we avoid passing on our trauma to our children? 20:57
- Should one wait for a stable parnassa before getting married? 23:41
- What constitutes healthy eating according to the Torah? 29:49
- Wall of shame forever? If a person has paid his dues for violating others should he be shamed for the rest of his life? 34:00
- Chassidus Question: How does Chassidus explain G-d’s “anger” and “punishment”? 59:26