Ep. 237: What Can We Do to Help Speed up Moshiach’s Coming?
In honor of the marriage of Mendel Jacobson and Sarita Fellig, on the eve of Yud Tes Kislev 5779, and in merit of their parents: Yerachmeal and Rivka Leah Jacobson, and Tzvi Meir and Shoshana Fellig, and grandparents: Rabbi Betzalel a"h and Faigy she"tichyeh Jacobson, Rabbi Shloime a"h and Shoshana she"tichyeh Capland, Mr. Yosef Mordechai a"h and Miriam she"tichyeh Fellig, Rabbi Moshe Yitzchak and Rivkah a"h Hecht. Dedicated by Yerachmeal and Rivka Leah Jacobson
- Chassidus Applied to the 19th of Kislev and Vayeishev
- What can we do to help speed up Moshiach’s coming?
- What did the Rebbe mean when he said that avodas habirurim has concluded?
- Will we be able to converse with G-d after Moshiach comes?
- After Moshiach comes how will understand all the Torah verses and references that address a pre-Moshiach golus world?
- Why don’t revealed miracles happen today as they did in earlier generations?
- Follow-up (episodes 234-236):
- How much to reveal about a potential shidduch?
- Woman rabbi
- Chassidus question: How does Chassidus explain the dislocation of Jacob’s hip socket and what is its practical application to our lives?
- My Life 2018 essays:
- The Journey Out of Depression, Leah Piekarski, 18, Brooklyn, NY
- The Answer Within, Shmulik Fogelman, 25, Worcester, MA
- Identity-Driven Circumstances, Shmuel Shuchat, 32. Montreal, Canada