Ep. 332: What Should I Do if My Spouse Chooses to Believe Nearly Every Conspiracy Theory, Especially Those Related to Health?
In Memory of Ella Raytsina
- Chassidus Applied to Tes and Yud Kislev and Vayeitzei
- What is the purpose of our descent into this hostile world?
- What did the Mitteler Rebbe contribute to Chassidus?
- A listener’s blessing to the community
- Was Rivkah actually 3 years old when she got married to Yitzchak?!
- Why was it okay for Yaakov to cheat Esau out of his birthright?!
- Should we be following the new Covid precautions?
- Is wearing a mask on Shabbos permissible?
- What should I do if my spouse chooses to believe nearly every conspiracy theory, especially those related to health?
- Are you a supporter of Trump or Biden?
- Why do you refer to this post-election time as being in a weird and bizarre state?
- Should we stay out of politics?
- Chassidus question: Is our soul purified anew each morning?
- MyLife 2020 Chassidus Applied Essay and Creative Contest: 6th Place winners:
- Essay English: Weaning Our Children Off Extrinsic Motivation, Liba Rimler, 21, Teacher, Cheder Chabad of Monsey, Pomona, NY
- Essay Hebrew (men): הגישה החסידית לחיים מאושרים בעולם הפוסטמודרני, The Chassidic Approach to a Fulfilling Life in the Post-Modern World, Yisroel Yitzchaki, Charish, Israel
- Essay Hebrew (women): נא להתקשר, Please Connect, Chana Ben-Chamo, Kfar Chabad, Israel
- Creative: Aleph; Elevating 2D to 3D (sculpture), Sarah Mochkin, 28, Village Community School, School Administration, Brooklyn, NY
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.