Ep. 393: Who Should We Support in a War Between Russia and Ukraine?
In loving memory of her Dad
Chaim Yeshua on his yahrzeit, Adar 12
- Chassidus Applied to the Book of Shemos and the Mishkan
- Why is it called the Book of Redemption?
- What is the connection between the Egyptian Exodus, Sinai and the Sanctuary?
- If the main purpose of creation is to reveal the divine presence in each of us, why do we need to have a centralized temple in Jerusalem?
- What were the cherubim on top of the holy ark and what was their purpose? And what replacements do we have for them today?
- Were the donations to the tabernacle an atonement for the golden calf?
- Lessons from Vayakhel and Shekalim
- What do we learn from this chapter? The power of synergy
- Does community compromise individuality?
- What do we learn from Shekalim?
- Is the recent new development making the library manuscripts available to the public a form of “splurging the treasures”?
- Who should we support in a war between Russia and Ukraine?
- Is it appropriate to name someone after an abuser or a criminal?
- How should we address sexual abuse and its coverup? – Follow-up
- By reading a book do we connect to its author as we do to a composer through listening to his music?
- With all the talk about sexual abuse, how about addressing mental and other forms of abuse?
- What is the story with the Rebbetzin Nechama Dina after Yud Shevat?
- Did the Frierdiker Rebbe ever wear a bulletproof vest and carry a gun?
- Chassidus question: Tanya chapter 29 – Is struggling with faith legitimate or only a result of “sitra achra”?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.