Ep. 241: How Would the Rebbe Approach the Issue of Government Trying to Change Our Education System?
- Chassidus Applied to 20 Teves and Parshas Shemos
- How can we understand and want to emulate Yaakov Avinu’s troubling life?
- How would the Rebbe approach the current issue of government trying to change our education system?
- Is it appropriate to sing niggunim in the restroom?
- Is it proper for a chosid to use a fitbit to track his exercise accomplishments?
- Questions about G-d
- Follow-up (episodes 238-239:
- Empowering women
- Chassidus question: Is G-d’s “desire” (nisaveh) to have a home in the lowest of worlds rooted in Atzmus or in giluiim?
- My Life 2018 essays:
- You Are A Gift, Gitel Chana Levin, 62, New Haven, CT
- Live Every Moment Anew, Yosef Yizchak Shlome Pevzner, 20, Beitar Illit, Jerusalem, Israel
- Regaining Control Over Your Life, Menachem Mendel Chamu, 25, Tzfat, Israel