Ep. 330: How Should We React to the Election Results?
In Memory of Mary Latham Thomas
- Chassidus Applied to Chayei Sarah
- What defines true life?
- Are the stories in Bereishis as important as the mitzvos discussed in other Chumashim?
- Why is there limited discussion of the Imahos in the Torah?
- Why do we find more discussion in Torah about the wicked than about the good?
- How should we react to the election results?
- Should we pray for leaders in power?
- Is everything Hashem does good immediately or will it lead to a greater good in the long term?
- Would a brain chip be acceptable according to Torah?
- Why did G-d create rich people?
- What should I do about my online addictions? Follow-up
- Chassidus question: Why do we mention the avos in our prayers?
- MyLife 2020 Chassidus Applied Essay and Creative Contest: Student winners:
- Essay English: Seeing the Future, Lily Richman, 24, Student at Machon Alte Seminary. Twinsburg, Ohio.
- Essay Hebrew (men): OCD, Menachem Mendel Yeshayahu, Kiryat Shmuel, Haifa, Israel
- Essay Hebrew (women): Is Fundamental Change Possible? שינוי עצמי – אפשרי? Mushka Tabiv, Kfar Chabad, Israel
- Creative: Unifying Force: The Power of Giving (hand woven tapestry), Ruth Bell, 64, Shlucha, Artist, Jewish Heritage Center Coordinator. Leeds, UK
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.