Ep. 437: What Are the Main Lessons of Chof Beis Shevat?
- Chassidus Applied to 22 Shevat – 35 years
- What is some of the history of Chof Beis Shevat? 00:45
- How did it impact the Rebbe? 06:50
- What is the significance of this day and the number of the day – chof beis, 22? 10:05
- What are the main lessons of this day? 12:10
- Can you please share some interesting stories about the Rebbetzin?
- When you are given something, take it 14:00
- In Lubavitch all is good 18:14
- Chassidus Applied to Mishpatim
- Did the Rebbe farbreng on Shabbos Parsha Mishaptim 5748? 23:00
- What is the connection between this Parsha and 22 Shevat? 23:30
- What lessons do we learn from this portion? 25:16
- Why is the chapter called Mishpatim? 26:02
- Yud Shevat: Did the Frierdiker Rebbe clearly say or subtly hint that the Rebbe should succeed him? 33:50
- Names of the Rebbeim 36:50
- The kohen at the Frierdiker Rebbe’s histalkus 39:21
- How can we say that creating shidduchim, like the parting of the sea, is “difficult” for G-d? 40:12
- Why did the women take their musical instruments with them when they left Egypt? 44:30
- Is composing music a form of prophecy? 49:20
- Should we interpret dreams? 52:20
- What shall I do for help when I hate therapy? 55:30
- What can I do about tensions between myself and my spouse around religion? 58:40
- How to empower my husband and not become a nag? 1:04:24
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a weekly video webcast candidly answering questions from the public about all life matters and challenges, covering the entire spectrum of the human experience. The objective of the program is to provide people with inspired guidance and direction, empowering them to deal with any issue they may face. MyLife demonstrates how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.
MyLife is a community-supported project, requiring hours of research and preparation each week. Please donate or sponsor an episode, to help us continue and expand this important work.