Ep. 321: Chof Av: Seeing the Divine in Everything; Teachings of Rabbi Levi Yitzchak
Dedicated by Hillary Barr Markowitz
- Chassidus Applied to Chof Av
- Teachings of Rabbi Levi Yitzchak:
- Life is much more than the absence of death
- Seeing the divine in everything, even in suffering
- Gifting a child with greatness
- Re’eh: Behold the gift of clarity
- Can the Rebbe be Moshiach?
- What should we do about liberals trying to force our schools to teach their agenda?
- Are we facing a real moral battle in the upcoming elections?
- Is it appropriate to see non-religious therapists and read secular advice books?
- Political conflicts
- Gog U’magog
- Chassidus question: What are the dynamics of the “shattering of the containers” in Tohu?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.