Ep. 309: How Can We Build Faith and Trust in Times of Crisis?
to Eli and Chana Andrusier
Dedicated by his grandparents
Yerachmeal and Rivka Leah Jacobson
who celebrated their anniversary on Lag B'Omer
and Pinny and Gitty Andrusier
- The secret of growth: Turning liabilities into assets
- Programs and resources for these trying and unprecedented times
- Chassidus Applied to Bamidbar in addressing our challenges
- How can we build faith and trust in times of crisis – continuation
- Does prayer help?
- Why is there collective punishment in Judaism?
- Why were the 24,000 students of Rabbi Akiva killed because they did not respect each other?
- Why do we light bonfires on Lag B’Omer?
Skip directly to a topic by viewing the episode timestamps in YouTube.
MyLife: Chassidus Applied is a series of video webcasts answering questions from the public, with the objective of demonstrating how Chassidus provides us with a comprehensive blueprint of the human psyche as a microcosm of the cosmos, and offers us all the guidance we need to live the healthiest possible life and build nurturing homes and families, bringing up the healthiest possible children, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually.